AGN ResourcesGreater Boston Area
AGN helps educational institutions build exceptional advancement teams. Through our training and publications we share best practices in constituent engagement and fundraising, empowering school advancement staff to be more strategic, collaborative, and productive. Our resources include webinars, workshops, a job board, and a library filled with articles, samples, templates, and more. We’re proud to have served more than 2,500 colleges, universities, and independent schools around the world.
AGN seeks a Program Manager to coordinate various activities related to the planning and production of AGN’s training programs, publications, research, and special projects. This is a full-time position based in the greater Boston area, however, a part-time flexible schedule may be considered for the right candidate. Responsibilities may vary but primarily include:
- Maintaining project schedules and coordinating production of workshops, webinars, and other initiatives; ensuring that tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Representing the company at workshops and industry events; assisting with on-site activities including venue logistics, registration, tabling, and faculty support; troubleshooting and addressing other needs as they arise
- Monitoring, responding to, and/or escalating customer and member inquiries; handling special requests and aiding with order fulfillment as needed
- Assisting with general office and administration needs including coordinating schedules, arranging meetings and calls, booking travel, ordering supplies, running errands, preparing work agreements and other documents
- Assisting with writing, editing, and proofreading copy for marketing collateral, research projects, event materials, website, and other types of content
- Managing relationships with contractors, vendors, and partners
- Coordinating special projects and miscellaneous duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience, preferably in event planning, project management, and/or school development and alumni relations. Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong writing and communication skills, a sense of humor, and a willingness to be flexible and patient in the context of a small and growing business. Proficiency in G-Suite and MS Office business applications required, as well as Salesforce or comparable customer database. Must be able to travel occasionally and work evenings and weekends as needed.
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [email protected]
AGN provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. In addition to federal law requirements, AGN complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. AGN expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AGN’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
- Next s