Annual Giving NetworkBoston, MA - may work remotely
The Production Manager plays a key role in running events, generating content, and coordinating other educational programs and activities. This may be a full-time OR part-time position. Remote work arrangements and flexible schedules may be considered. Primary responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the central production schedule for all of AGN’s events, including webinars, workshops, and other programs, ensuring that all stakeholders are completing tasks accurately and on time.
- Managing assigned pre-event tasks, including participating in planning meetings, updating technology platforms, communicating with vendors and venues, and preparing materials.
- Providing production, technical, and logistical support during live events.
- Coordinating post-event tasks, including collecting and filing materials, editing video, updating technology platforms, communicating with vendors and venues, and tracking feedback and metrics.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Content development and copywriting
- Video production and editing
- Email communications
- Social media marketing
- Website maintenance
- Database management and reporting
- Faculty and vendor relations
- Customer service and fulfillment
- General administration
- Special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant experience, with preference given to those with experience in educational advancement. Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong writing and communication skills, a sense of humor, and a willingness to be flexible and patient in the context of a small and growing business. Working knowledge of Google Workspace, MS Office (including PowerPoint), and connectivity tools like Zoom, Adobe Connect, Adobe Creative Cloud, iMovie, Elevate, Blackboard, WordPress, Salesforce, Pardot, SurveyMonkey, or comparable platforms required. Must be able to travel occasionally and work evenings and weekends as needed.
Annual Giving Network (AGN) helps educational institutions and other nonprofits improve their fundraising results. As the world’s leading resource for annual giving programs, we provide training and tools that empower staff and volunteers to continuously learn, sharpen skills, and develop more effective strategies. We are proud to have served more than 2,500 colleges, universities, and independent schools around the world—including over 600 institutions through our membership program, which provides staff and volunteers with ongoing access to training and professional development.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit agnresources.com.