Coordinator of Annual Giving
Birmingham-Southern CollegeBrimingham, AL
Birmingham-Southern College has an opening for a Coordinator of Annual Giving. This position assists the Director of Annual Giving and other Office of Advancement associates to successfully plan and implement giving campaigns and appeals that will increase levels of expendable annual support from alumni, parents, students, and friends of Birmingham-Southern College. The Coordinator will focus efforts in the following areas: phone, digital, and direct mail appeals, student and campus philanthropy, and young alumni participation.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Direct mail, Phonathon, digital, and/or volunteer-supported fundraising in a nonprofit or higher education environment is also required.
- An understanding of how revenue is generated in a higher education setting is essential for success.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication; demonstrable knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook and other productivity software; solution-oriented and collaborative work ethic; detail oriented; confident in the ability to contribute ideas, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining discretion and confidentiality is essential.
- Experience with social media content management, basic video editing, public speaking, and/or data analysis and reporting is a plus.
- Some night and weekend hours required.
Qualified candidates should complete the BSC Application and send letter of interest and resume to: [email protected]
BSC complies with the Alabama Child Protection Act of 1999 and E-Verify. EOE.
To apply for this job please visit www.bsc.edu.