Associate, Class Giving
Brown UniversityProvidence, RI
The incumbent’s primary responsibility is to assist in the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of Brown Annual Fund prospects and volunteers. This individual provides direct support to volunteer committees and works directly with multiple Annual Giving Officers, collaborating as necessary, with other members of the Annual Giving and Advancement teams.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a higher education or non-profit setting is highly desirable.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, electronic mail and calendars, and Google suite of products that support high-level fundraising.
- Experience with database tools preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills as well as proofreading ability; must be able to communicate with multiple University constituencies.
- Creativity, motivation, and superior problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to support a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment.
Candidates please note: all offers of employment are contingent upon a completed criminal background check and education verification satisfactory to Brown. Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume with their application.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit brown.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.