Donor Relations Associate
Charles E. Smith Jewish Day SchoolRockville, MD
The Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School seeks qualified candidates for the position Donor Relations Associate. This full-time position is responsible for managing all aspects of donor relations via the Raisers Edge database, event planning, and communication with donors and prospects. The Donor Relations Associate will also provide administrative support to the Development team and maintain department operations. This position will report to the Associate Director of Annual Campaign, with oversight by the Director of Alumni Relations and the Director of Development. The Donor Relations Associate position is a full-time 40 hour/week position.
- Manage and utilize Raisers Edge database including overall architecture/strategy for efficient and accurate data entry, updates, and production
- Produce and mail pledge confirmations, donor acknowledgements and invoices
- Process entry of all gifts, pledges, and donations, including maintaining the matching gift program, and gifts of stock
- Create queries, exports, reports, and specific production requests
- Work with Admission, Business Office, Webmaster, and IT Team to sync data between Raisers Edge and other school platforms
- Produce annual campaign mailing lists and coordinate mailing of over 5,000 letters with 30+ segmentations
- Provide general support for Maayan Annual Campaign and other fundraising initiatives
- Provide logistical support for special events
- Process and monitor expense authorizations and payment requests for expenditures
- Provide general administrative support including creating and maintaining files, ordering supplies, opening and processing mail
- Maintain department calendar
- Other duties as assigned
- Invested in learning about and caring for the CESJDS community and the families/individuals who support our school
- BA preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and G Suite
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge database preferred
- Detail-oriented; keen proofreading skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Justice (DEIJ)
- Faculty/staff may be asked to perform their work responsibilities on campus and/or at home. In both settings, the employee is required to maintain a professional environment.
- While on campus, classes may be operating either in person or in an alternative setting. Teachers are expected to be present and accessible for the entire school day (contracted hours), regardless of the setting.
- In accordance with the School’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, the School has adopted a mandatory Vaccination Policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families and the community at large from infectious diseases such as COVID-19 and the flu, which may be reduced by annual vaccinations. This policy complies with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities, as applicable.
The Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate all applicants without unlawful consideration of race, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. The School encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.