Associate Director, Campaign
DePaul UniversityChicago, IL
The Associate Director for Campaign (AD) will serve as the primary project manager for DePaul’s comprehensive campaign, which will move into the public phase in Fall 2023. This role, reporting to the Associate Vice President for Advancement, will capture, organize, develop, and produce all campaign plans, timelines, and materials for the comprehensive campaign. The AD will need to have impeccable organizational skills and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of audiences, internal and external.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design and production of campaign data and reporting for staff and volunteer leadership
- Management of campaign timeline, including ensuring the team stays on task and on time
- Coordination of external campaign communications, including campaign language and publications
- Coordination of campaign culture, including internal and external campaign-related events
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree.
- 2-3 years experience of campaign fundraising experience.
- Oversight of campaign budget ranging from $700k-$2 million.
For consideration, please include a resume and cover letter.
Employment at DePaul University is contingent on passing a background check. Only final candidates who are extended an offer of employment will undergo a background check.
To apply for this job please visit ekze.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.