Manager – Annual Support Gifts
Dignity HealthPhoenix, AZ, USA
The Barrow Neurological Foundation raises funds to support the Barrow Neurological Institute, one of the top neuroscience centers in the United States. Barrow trains more neurosurgeons and performs more brain and spine surgeries than any other hospital in the country. Barrow offers highly specialized programs for neurological disorders – programs that have attracted patients from all for states and more than 50 countries.
To learn more about the Barrow Neurological Foundation, please click here.
Responsible for the strategic management of a comprehensive Annual Giving Program, including the coordination and oversight of supporting initiatives in the areas of development services and donor relations. The manager provides leadership for all these areas in the context of growing the annual giving program while supporting the greater development goals of the Foundation and Hospital.
- Delivers a coordinated matrix of communications and solicitation strategies involving email, direct mail, phone/mail, personal / patient visitation and volunteer engagement
- Manages fundraising programs specific to the Hospital including Employee Giving, Annual Gift Clubs, donor cultivation and stewarship programs
- Supports and undertakes the growth of best practices in supporting areas of gift processing, data management, and donor relations as related to the Annual Giving Program
- Ensures that Annual Giving Program is an enabling component of successful major and gift planning programs
- Minimum of (3) three years in progressive fundraising experience.
- Demonstrated success in acquiring gifts in all facets of annual giving. OR (2) years experience in sales, marketing or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a combination of education and/or additional job-related experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree.
To apply for this job please visit careers-dignityhealth.icims.com.
- Next s