Annual Giving Manager
Dominican University of CaliforniaSan Rafael, CA
Dominican University of California seeks a creative, dynamic Annual Giving Manager to join the Advancement and Alumni Engagement team. This individual is responsible for implementing a comprehensive annual giving program focused on shaping a sustainable tradition of annual support for the University. The Annual Giving Manager’s primary focus will be on digital fundraising efforts, including giving days, crowdfunding, email appeals, micro-campaigns, texting, peer-to-peer and senior gift.
- In partnership with the Assistant Vice President, develop and execute an annual fundraising plan to successfully meet or exceed the University’s annual operating contributed revenue goals.
- Lead and project manage All In for Dominican, the University’s day of giving. Working closely with campus partners, meet or exceed the campaign’s donor and dollar goals by developing a multi-channel communications and segmentation plan, overseeing asset production, managing volunteer fundraisers, and writing compelling copy for emails, social media, and all other giving day related communications
- Collaborate with internal and external colleagues to create, plan, and implement crowdfunding efforts, including videos, marketing plans, marketing content, and social media.
- Conceptualize and write email appeals. Coordinate production and delivery with Assistant Director, Alumni Communications.
- Write appeal letters and other correspondence as needed. Coordinate and manage production with mailhouse.
- Manage special giving programs, including faculty/staff giving, senior class gift, student philanthropy, and development of young alumni giving.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably higher education experience
- Minimum of 2 years of direct fundraising experience for a nonprofit
- Proven track record of achieving annual revenue targets.
- Experience with digital giving campaigns, such as crowdfunding and giving day.
- Strong persuasive writing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines, exercise good judgment, and motivate others.
- Understanding of best practices within the annual fund field.
- Experience with development database software.
- Ability to outline, arrange and record short video clips
- Familiarity with GiveCampus platform
Additional Position Information
- Priority will be given to applications submitted by August 27, 2021; however additional applications may be considered until the position is filled
- Must be willing to consent to a background check
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. Dominican has a 1:10 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 16, with a small-town feeling in a park- like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
- A cover letter is required
- Compile resume/CV and cover letter in one pdf document and upload in the Resume/CV section
- For further questions on the application process, please contact mailto:email@example.com
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment. We are committed in thought, word, and deed to recruiting and retaining a workforce that values the diversity of its student body. The University actively promotes an institutional culture that practices equity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from members of all under-represented groups in higher education.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.