Director of Development – Communications
Einstein Healthcare NetworkPhiladelphia, PA
Our Development Department is expanding, and we need a Director of Communications to round out our team.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Supervising the writing, editing, and/or rewriting major gift proposals
- Working closely with the Campaign Director to develop collaterals for the capital campaign
- Collaborating in drafting and/or editing case statements, brochures, publications and other support material for the capital campaign
- Writing and/or edit newsletters, both electronic and print, for special constituencies such as planned giving prospects
If you possess the following, please apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, media relations or related field.
- Minimum 7-10 years demonstrated experience in fundraising communications, donor relations, or marketing/communications.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience directly managing personnel.
- Must demonstrate proven experience with professional communication writing for internal and external audiences
- Should possess knowledge of web, social media, and email marketing strategies.
- Excellent computer literacy and skill required in using Microsoft Office, Adobe, and similar programs for preparation and dissemination of communication materials.
- Ability/willingness to use social media apps.
- Must be a collaborative team player.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.