Vice President for University Advancement
Fairleigh Dickinson UniversityTeaneck, NJ
The Vice President for University Advancement reports directly to the President, is a member of the President’s Cabinet, serves as a staff resource to the Board of Trustees’ Governance and University Advancement Committee, and participates with senior management in the development of institutional policy. The Vice President for University Advancement is responsible for the planning and coordination of all University fundraising activities and has administrative responsibility for specific areas of fundraising, alumni relations, and University events.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with an advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated major gifts fundraising success and experience in the implementation and understanding of marketing techniques.
- Strong and proven speaking and writing skills.
- Familiarity and experience with the Northeast region of the U.S. is desirable.
- Understanding of a University environment is desirable.
- A valid driver’s license and accessibility to transportation for travel between campuses and to off-site locations.
- Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.fdu.edu.