Assistant Director Alumni Relations, Marketing and Communications
Georgia State UniversityAtlanta, GA
The position of Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications serves the Office of Alumni Affairs and the Georgia State University Alumni Association, one of only four cooperative organizations at Georgia State. Alumni Affairs and the Alumni Association service all Georgia State alumni, which total over 265,000. The position manages all areas of communication, including web, email, print and social media.
- Responsible for all alumni and Alumni Association communications which include but are not limited to email, web, print and social media. Communication includes developing and executing all stewardship campaigns for donor, event attendees and volunteers.
- Handles development, management and evaluation of marketing campaigns designed to engage alumni and to promote awareness of alumni programs, benefits and services, and affinity programs.
- Supervise the Graphics Technician II.
- Serves as a liaison to University Relations, Office of Student Activities, Office of Advancement, Athletic Department and other campus units to coordinate co-sponsored special events and serve on campus committees and Alumni Association task forces regarding communication.
- Oversees budget of the marketing and communication area of the Office of Advancement, Alumni.
- Assists with various alumni events, programs, other office duties and special projects as assigned.
- Experience in Alumni Relations or a closely-related field
- Proficient with social media platforms
- Experience working with vendors
To apply for this job please visit gsu.taleo.net.