Engagement Center Manager
Georgia Tech Alumni AssociationAtlanta, GA
The Georgia Tech Alumni Association is seeking an Engagement Center Manager to provide overall management of its paid student-led fundraising program that supports Georgia Tech’s annual fund, also known as Roll Call. The ideal candidate should have experience managing a calling center (telefund, phonathon) in a higher education fundraising environment, strong project management skills, and be comfortable managing a team of student employees with minimal oversight. The candidate should have excellent customer service and communications skills and a strong attention to detail. The Engagement Center Manager reports to the Senior Manager of Annual Giving.
- Oversee the day-to-day responsibilities of managing student employees
- Recruit, hire, onboard, train, manage, and coach student employees on a regular basis.
- Set and manage student employee schedules and enforce program policy.
- Conduct employee evaluations and provide continuous feedback for improvement.
- Provide guidance and backup when dealing with nuanced conversations with constituents.
- Oversee the daily responsibilities associated with running the calling center software: assigning calling pools, monitoring metrics, trafficking results and outcome data, troubleshooting issues.
- Assist with and collaborate on all internal goals set for Roll Call, including assessing data to identifying segmentation and calling strategy.
- Work with calling software representative and internal IT personnel to ensure accurate and timely data upload, project build-out, and results reporting.
- Work with data analyst to provide relevant findings in deliverable and understandable format.
- Help create compelling messaging for phone outreach scripts, emails, and text messaging.
- Engage with campus partners when applicable for messaging, staffing, and equipment use.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree; 2+ years of experience in higher education or non-profit fundraising
- Detail-oriented with strong time and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
- The candidate must be able to work nights and weekends
- Experience running telemarketing/phone-based fundraising software platforms (RNL Engage experience preferred)
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Blackbaud experience preferred)
Georgia Tech alumni are unique. Over 170,000 strong, Tech alumni are successful as entrepreneurs, managers, scientists, engineers and leaders in organizations around the globe. The Alumni Association has a team of 50 professionals, committed to supporting GT alumni throughout their careers. Annually, we offer thousands of programs, services and events to increase alumni engagement and expand their connection with the Institute. Come be a part of Georgia Tech – an amazing history and bright future.
The Georgia Tech Alumni Association is a separate, legal, 501(c)3 not-for-profit recognized by Georgia Tech and the State of Georgia as an affiliated organization. The Alumni Association is committed to the mission to “champion and serve its alumni and the Institute through programming and engagement that fosters lifelong relationships and philanthropic support.”
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.