Senior Annual Fund Manager
Georgia Tech Alumni AssociationAtlanta, GA
The Georgia Tech Alumni Association is seeking a Senior Annual Fund Manager to oversee multichannel direct marketing efforts for Georgia Tech’s annual fund, also known as Roll Call, in support of annual fundraising goals. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong understanding of annual giving best practices and strategies focused on acquiring, retaining, and upgrading individual donors. The candidate should be results oriented and data driven with demonstrated expertise managing complex projects involving multiple team members collaboratively from start to finish. The Senior Annual Fund Manager will supervise the Annual Fund Coordinator and the Engagement Center manager and reports to the Vice President of Annual Giving, Roll Call.
- Execute a comprehensive calendar of mail, phone, email, text, and other mass solicitations working in collaboration with internal communications partners and external vendors.
- Develop integrated content for annual fund appeals and stewardship touchpoints with a focus on consistent brand and messaging.
- Closely monitor all project timelines and content to assure timely and accurate completion.
- Refine targeted audiences working in collaboration with the Vice President of Annual Giving and Data Analyst.
- Utilize tools in Blackbaud CRM for consistently tracking all appeals and communications touchpoints.
- Analyze campaign performance in order to refine strategy and improve project outcomes.
- Oversee phone, text, and video outreach from the student engagement center.
- Oversee creation and deployment of email communications via iModules and ThankView.
- Oversee development and execution of targeted text campaigns via Mongoose Cadence.
- Provide consistent coaching, feedback, and support to direct reports; establish and monitor staff performance and professional development goals.
- Annual Fund Coordinator
- Engagement Center Manager
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 5-8+ years of experience in higher education or non-profit fundraising
- Detail-oriented with strong time and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience recruiting, developing, and managing professional staff and volunteers
- Knowledge of Blackbaud or other CRM systems
- Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization tools
To apply for this job please visit www.indeedjobs.com.