Associate Director of Leadership Gifts, Annual Fund
Harvard Law SchoolCambridge, MA
The Associate Director of Leadership Gifts is responsible for overseeing reunion and non-reunion solicitations of annual unrestricted leadership gifts ($5,000-$100,000) and develops and implements strategies to sustain the current success, as well as future growth of the $11+ million annual giving program. Working as member of a larger fundraising team, this position is responsible for managing a portfolio of leadership level as well as other high-level (unrestricted gift) prospects.
As Associate Director of Leadership Gifts you will:
- Work with the Director of the Annual Fund as well as Major Gift staff to increase the level of unrestricted gifts of $10,000+ among alumni in both non-reunion and reunion years.
- Manage prospects in varied relationship stages including identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship. Responsible for making 100-125 visits per year.
- Oversee assigned reunion class drives and manage reunion gift committees; recruits volunteers and solicits alumni; works with class leaders to develop and implement class fundraising plans, and individual prospect strategies.
- Collaborate with Prospect Development Research staff to support the qualification and identification of new prospects.¿
- Participate in the development and implementation of the department’s priorities; prepares key statistical and management reports as needed to monitor and expand Fund programs.¿
- Performs other responsibilities as needed
We are looking for people who have:
- Strong motivation to succeed in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to motivate, engage, and work with alumni, students and colleagues.
- Ability and willingness to travel, and work some weekends and evenings as needed.
- Commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.
To apply for this job please visit hr.harvard.edu.