Assistant Director, Immaculata Fund
Immaculata UniversityImmaculata, PA
Under the supervision of the Director of Alumni Relations and Immaculata Fund, the Assistant Director of the Immaculata Fund will assist in the day to day management of creating, managing, implementing and planning, of a comprehensive direct mail and electronic solicitation campaign which will increase annual giving and participation from alumni, parents and friends.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive annual fund platform: Work with the Director of Alumni Relations and Immaculata Fund to create and implement an effective strategy for a segmented appeal program across all platforms.
- Donor Acquisition and Retention: Develop and execute metrics for donor acquisition and retention.
- Social Media Management: Collaborate with University Communications and the Alumni Office to implement strategies for marketing and soliciting across all platforms, expanding our reach and target audiences to encourage giving.
- Affinity group programs: Work with the Director of Alumni Relations and Immaculata Fund to develop and execute a program to engage the GOLD Alumni Segment including but not limited to virtual and in person events, focus/advisory group, support the class agent program, society giving programs, Giving Tuesday challenge, Legacy and other programs as assigned.
- Events: Work with the Director of Alumni Relations and Immaculata Fund to plan and execute donor events.
- Perform additional duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Fundraising/Marketing.
- 1-3 years of experience in annual giving.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Strong writer, well organized and detailed oriented.
- Knowledge of general office equipment, including personal computers and spreadsheet programs required.
- Knowledge of Banner or other Fundraising software.
- Knowledge of direct mail methods, eplatforms and standards, and experience with market-based segmentation.
- The ability to work evenings and weekends and some travel is required.
To apply for this job please visit immaculata.interviewexchange.com.