Director of Family Giving and Engagement
Kimball Union AcademyMeriden, NH
The Director of Family Giving and Engagement is a member of the Advancement team who, under the direction of the Director of Institutional Advancement, assists in identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding KUA’s families. This position serves as an advancement liaison, overseeing and assisting with special projects and advancement initiatives.
About the Position
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate Kimball Union Academy’s giving and engagement programs with parents and grandparents.
- Devises strategies to engage parent volunteers for annual giving through volunteer recruitment, management, and training.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and liaison for the Parents’ Association Council to insure their goals and mission align with those of the Academy. Support PAC efforts as they relate to parent engagement and fundraising.
- Works collaboratively with members of the school’s leadership team and members of the Advancement Office to facilitate relationships and coordinate communication efforts with parent major gift prospects.
- Coordinate the creation of pertinent marketing materials and scripting for annual fund appeals and communications touching the above-mentioned constituencies.
- Serves as the point of contact for events that pertain to various parent and grandparent constituencies, including Family Weekend, Grandparents’ Day, PAC Appreciation Events, and the Senior Parent Gift Program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years proven advancement experience.
- Demonstrated organizational and operational skills; superior interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communication; attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- High degree of comfort with the use of technology, familiarity with Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Advanced use of MS Office applications required.
- Ability to work independently and follow established procedures.
- High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information.
Hours of Work: The position is year-round and full-time. The typical expectation is a 40-hour work week, with the understanding that when school is in session, employees work an occasional Saturday and special event weekends.
To Apply: Interested candidates should Apply Online or submit a letter of interest, resume, and 3 references to email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.kua.org.