Director of Parent Programs
Kimball Union AcademyMeriden, NH
The Director of Parent Programs is a member of the Advancement team who, under the direction of the Director of Advancement, assists in identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding KUA’s families. This position serves as an advancement liaison, overseeing and assisting with special projects and advancement initiatives.
Essential Functions of the Position
- Manage and coordinate Kimball Union Academy’s giving and engagement programs with parents and grandparents.
- Devises strategies to engage parent volunteers for annual giving through volunteer recruitment, management, and training.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and liaison for the Parents’ Association Council to insure their goals and mission align with those of the Academy. Support PAC efforts as they relate to parent engagement and fundraising.
- Works collaboratively with members of the school’s leadership team and members of the Advancement Office to facilitate relationships and coordinate communication efforts with parent major gift prospects.
- Coordinate the creation of pertinent marketing materials and scripting for annual fund appeals and communications touching the above-mentioned constituencies.
- Serves as the point of contact for events that pertain to various parent and grandparent constituencies, including Family Weekend, Grandparents’ Day, PAC Appreciation Events, and the Senior Parent Gift Program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years in educational advancement, or a comparable field.
- Demonstrated organizational and operational skills; superior interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communication; attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- High degree of comfort with the use of technology, familiarity with Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Advanced use of MS Office applications required.
- Ability to work independently and follow established procedures.
- High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and three references to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.kua.org.