Marketing Assistant II, Annual Giving
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyCambridge, MA
Marketing Assistant, Alumni Association, to perform diverse project and administrative tasks for the MIT Annual Giving program. Will provide advanced-level administrative support for multiple programs and projects and work closely with the staff members dedicated to digital marketing and direct mail for the Annual Giving program, including campus-wide annual giving initiatives.
- High school diploma or its equivalent;
- At least three years of communications and/or administrative experience;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and coordinate multifaceted tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision and work under tight deadlines and pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong administrative, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, and verbal and written communication skills;
- Strict attention to detail; flexibility; comfort working with numbers; and strong computer skills, including high-level proficiency with Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Knowledge of desktop publishing (specifically Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Acoustic/Silverpop Engage or comparable email platform (MailChimp, ConstantContact, etc.);
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and content management systems like Drupal and WordPress;
- Strong writing and proofing skills;
- Knowledge of print production and bidding;
- A background in nonprofit or higher education organizations.
Occasional night and weekend work may be required.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.com.