Director of Development
Morgan Community CollegeFort Morgan, CO
Purpose/Summary of Job:
The Director of Development coordinates fundraising activities at Morgan Community College and the off-site centers. The Director of Development is responsible for activities as adopted by the Foundation Board and is accountable for developing and maintaining active and productive relationships with board members, donors, and administrators. Specific fundraising activities include major gifts, planned-giving, annual giving, endowments, and special development projects. The Director of Development is also responsible for the management of the MCC Development Office and helps with oversight of grant activity. The Director will perform their duties while demonstrating the Guiding Principles in everything they do.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. A combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree may substitute.
- Experience in fundraising in a non-profit organization.
- Excellent public speaking, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, and resourcefulness.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with diverse groups of people.
- Enthusiasm and a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to work as a leader and as a part of a team.
- Must have a current, valid, Colorado driver’s license, with the ability to travel as necessary to carry out the job duties.
- Occasional long and irregular hours necessitated by special projects, compliance with deadlines, length of institutional day and week and committee service including the ability to participate in evening and weekend commitments, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Experience in a higher education.
Anticipated Start Date: March 2021
Salary and Benefits:
$61,600 to $64,800, based on education, skills and experience. Benefits include health, life, dental insurance, vision, LTD & benefit package in accordance with Colorado Community College and Occupational Education System policies. No relocation assistance is provided.
To apply for this job please visit morgancc.applicantpro.com.