Assistant Director, Phonathon
New York UniversityNew York, NY
Oversee the execution of a comprehensive Phonathon Program that contacts over 60,000 NYU alumni, friends, and parents throughout the year. Develop strategies to increase pledge fulfillment, alumni participation, and funds raised. Work closely with contract vendor on call center operations, data integrity, scripting, and segmentation development. Analyze performance across numerous metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Provide customer service to call recipients. Position requires the flexibility to work one to two evenings a week until 9PM, at times, to monitor calling activity.
Bachelor’s Degree Specialization in marketing, communications, and/or fundraising
Minimum of 2-4 years’ outbound telemarketing, telefundraising experience, preferably in an automated setting
- 2+ years Experience in Annual Fund/telefundraising activities related to a university or other academic, non-profit and/or development environment.
- Supervisory experience with calling experience a plus
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent strategic, interpersonal, analytic, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of students, staff, faculty and outside groups.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Proficiency with MS Office, Access and Powerpoint
NYU aims to be among the greenest urban campuses in the country and carbon neutral by 2040. Learn more at nyu.edu/sustainability.
EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
To apply for this job please visit uscareers-nyu.icims.com.
- Next s