Digital Design and Website Manager
Our Lady of Good Counsel High SchoolOlney, MD
The Digital Design and Website Manager reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and oversees all website content management and design. This position assures the coordination for timely, consistent, creative updates and enhancements to olgchs.org. One of the key aspects of this role is designing assets for a wide range of platforms, including social media, print and display advertising. The successful candidate will understand, support and design materials to represent the brand identity at Our Lady of Good Counsel High School.
Skills (3-5 years):
- Experience in web development, web content management and design
- Experience in digital and print design from concept to completion
- Print production management experience with outside vendors
- Knowledge with the Finalsite platform is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work collaboratively
- Manage the design and production for ongoing optimization of website, social media graphics, static and rich banners and email campaigns
- Maintain the “back pages” of the website to ensure orderly system, deleting old content and uploading new elements
- Manage the overall quality of the creative concept and its execution on assigned projects and events including:
- Day of Giving, Giving Tuesday, Founders Day, Grand Celebration and Alumni events
- Create and send monthly email newsletter for Alumni and the Office of Admissions
- Communicate and be a storyteller for marketing and communications conceptual and directional choices
- Develop practices and processes to lead, inspire, innovate, and harness new ways of thinking creatively
- Maintain SEO (search engine optimization) to all webpages
- Oversee creative direction for The Counselor Magazine and Annual Report
- Review and approve all materials (digital and print) for brand identity
- Assist in maintaining the school calendar
For best consideration send resumes and portfolio to Cheryl Plainte, Chief Marketing Officer by July 21, 2021.
Our Lady of Good Counsel High School does not discriminate in its educational and employment policies on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit www.olgchs.org.