Annual Giving Coordinator
Ransom Everglades SchoolCoconut Grove, FL
Ransom Everglades School seeks an Annual Giving Coordinator to work as part of the annual giving team within the Advancement Office, raising $3 million+ each year. Responsibilities include direct mail, micro-campaigns and programming, volunteer involvement and engagement, and data management and analysis. This position reports directly to the Director of Annual Giving and is a full-time, 12-month staff position.
- Assist the Director of The Fund for RE with the School’s direct mail and digital fundraising program: development of the annual theme, writing and development of appeals, and supervise all components of each mailing and corresponding emails and social media campaigns
- Provide support for Fund volunteers in the Annual Giving solicitation process; oversee data management, list generation, data manipulation and clean up, including managing the volunteer training and interface for the volunteer fundraising (VNF) platform
- Work with the Directors of The Fund for RE and Advancement Services to design, implement and manage campaigns on the VNF platform to maximize volunteer effectiveness
- Assist with the organization, planning, execution and follow-up for the annual Kick Off and Volunteer Recognition events
- Assist with the organization, planning, execution and follow-up for Raider Day of Giving, including recruiting influencers, setting up challenges, and soliciting donations
- Work with Director of The Fund for RE and the Alumni Engagement team to organize and build Reunion Giving program each fall to recruit volunteers by class, set fundraising and participation goals, meet with committee members, and create friendly competitions between alumni and parent classes
- Assist with all Fund for RE and Advancement events, including Reunion Weekend, Raider Day of Giving, and other parent and alumni events and activities
- Work with Director of Annual Giving and the Director of Alumni Engagement to develop robust young alumni programming, including but not limited to Young Benefactors Circle, and a year-long senior class giving program
- Implement the annual faculty and staff giving campaign
- Additional duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned
Education, Background, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of three years of not-for-profit fundraising experience, preferably with annual giving campaigns
- Strong technology skills, specifically with Raiser’s Edge NXT (Blackbaud), Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google products (e.g. gmail, Google Docs, and Google Meet), social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, InstaGram, Twitter), Zoom, GiveCampus, and web editing software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to engage prospective donors inperson and in writing through articulate, compelling, and well-reasoned emails, letters and appeals
- Work independently on projects, as well as collaboratively and cooperatively as a member of a professional team, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Familiarity with independent schools and an understanding of the role of development work in support of independent school education are a plus
- Available to work nights and weekends for annual giving, Advancement, and all-school events and programs as needed
- Valid driver’s license and use of personal car
Ransom Everglades School (RE) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which RE has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. RE expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit ransomeverglades.myschoolapp.com.