Administrative Assistant II – College Advancement
Saint Anselm CollegeManchester, NH
Saint Anselm College, a Catholic, liberal arts college in the Benedictine tradition, is seeking a highly-skilled, full-time Administrative Assistant II for the Office of College Advancement. The successful candidate will report directly to the Associate Vice President for College Advancement. The successful candidate will support a collaborative fundraising environment, managing telephone inquiries, schedules and calendars, general correspondence, filing and electronic record keeping and data entry. This individual will coordinate annual budget development, supervise day-to-day bookkeeping and expenditure functions, and monitor year to date spending for the advancement department. The position also works with other advancement units to support the operations and development of the many events run on a yearly basis by the department. The chosen individual will also work to support our fundraising efforts by providing administrative support for our Major Gift team and our planned giving program. He or she will work with the Advancement Operations staff to generate routine and ad hoc reports using Blackbaud’s Raisers Edge database and will assist with bulk mailings, form preparation, meeting materials, letters, presentations, and other tasks using Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or PowerPoint. This position entails a high volume of contact with donors, faculty, staff, corporate executives and others by telephone, zoom, e-mail and through correspondence in support of fundraising efforts and stewardship.
Associates degree plus 3-5 years of relevant experience or a combination of education and experience required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as proficiency maintaining database systems and generating excel and database reports.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, interpersonal, follow-up, and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail required.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- He or she must enjoy working in a fast paced office with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with a diverse group of faculty, staff and external constituents.
- Must also be able to communicate and navigate relationships with other senior level college administrators and other external constituencies.
- Must be able to prioritize supervisor goals and objectives in support of the college’s mission.
- Experience with Raisers Edge database strongly preferred.
- Exposure to accounting functions such as budget reconciliation, accounts payables, receivables or accounting systems is helpful but not required.
Successful candidates will be able to assist the college to further its strategic goals for institution-wide diversity and inclusiveness.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.