Assistant Director of Alumni Relations and Advancement Programming
Saint Anselm CollegeManchester, NH
Saint Anselm College, a Catholic college in the Benedictine tradition, is seeking a full-time Assistant Director of Alumni Relations and Advancement Programming. The Assistant Director manages and coordinates the technology and communications for the Office of Alumni Relations. The Assistant Director will work to ensure the website is updated and current, will project manage communications for all Alumni Relations events, and will be the main point of contact for Alumni Relations technology and communications. The Assistant Director will also plan and manage the details and logistics of flagship events for Alumni Relations and College Advancement, specifically Homecoming and Reunion weekend. Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Alumni Relations and Advancement Programming, the Assistant Director manages the Student Alumni Ambassador program, coordinates alumni engagement programs (especially young alumni engagement), and communications that foster and strengthen alumni and donor relationships and participation efforts.
The Assistant Director must be able to represent Saint Anselm College in a professional and enthusiastic manner with the highest focus on customer service and attention to detail. In addition, the Assistant Director manages the production of event invitations and materials. The Assistant Director also assists with managing and developing alumni volunteers and student ambassadors, as well as their activities and project.
Essential Job Duties
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the Alumni Relations technology systems, e-communications, and alumni web site.
- Generate various reports, draft budgets and analysis of event costs.
- Compose draft correspondences and other forms of communication for alumni, including letters, invitations, web site and email communications.
- Create and oversee the printing and mailing of invitations for alumni and development events.
- Manage the Student Alumni Ambassador program while also working closely with the Assistant Director of Annual Giving on student engagement events, programs, and communications.
- Support, manage and attend on and off campus events at the request of the Assistant Vice President and provide reporting of attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Assistant Vice President.
- Prior experience planning and managing small and large scale events.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail, and time/priority-management skills.
- Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills, demonstrated ability to interact professionally with alumni, faculty, staff and students.
Bachelor’s degree and two to four years related work experience in a development office environment, non-profit high education setting that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
Successful candidates will be able to assist the college to further its strategic goals for institution-wide diversity and inclusiveness.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.