Associate Director, Alumni Relations and Advancement Programming
Saint Anselm CollegeManchester, NH
Saint Anselm College, a liberal arts college in the Benedictine tradition, is seeking a full-time, year round Associate Director, Alumni Relations and Advancement Programming. Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Alumni Relations and Advancement Programming, the primary function of the Associate Director of Alumni Relations and Advancement Programming is to develop and cultivate alumni outreach and programs, which directly increase meaningful alumni engagement and annual giving participation. The Associate Director is responsible for developing and managing the activities of Regional Alumni Networks and its volunteers. The Associate Director also cultivates alumni volunteerism.
This position assists with advancing Saint Anselm’s reputation and reach by building a stronger and more engaged alumni association with a focus on regional network programming and alumni volunteer engagement. The Associate Director will work closely with campus partners to identify opportunities for alumni to volunteer on and off campus. The Associate Director will continue to build and enhance volunteer cultivation and opportunities to include recruitment, tracking, retention initiatives that educate and show appreciation for volunteers.
The Associate Director of Alumni Relations and Advancement Programming will manage and oversee Regional Network Steering committees and alumni volunteers. In collaboration with the Alumni Relations Coordinator, may oversee the work of student interns and work-studies on Network or Council related projects.
- Facilitate and cultivate Regional Network volunteers.
- Facilitate and cultivate alumni volunteerism and participation through partnerships with campus departments, institutes, and centers
- Plan, implement and promote regional network events, programs and communications
- Plan, implement and promote alumni programs and communication that support the College’s strategic vision as well as institutional fundraising priorities.
- Plan, implement and evaluate alumni relations programs and events.
- Manage the Alumni Council’s premiere Recognition Programs – Alumni Awards and 10 under 10
- Produce materials, reports and programs that support events and advance the stewardship and cultivation of donors and volunteer leaders.
- Oversee and attend a wide range of alumni meetings, activities and special events many of which involve travel.
- Minimum qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years demonstrated expertise in building relationships, event management, and fund raising.
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to think creatively and meet deadlines.
- This individual must be available to work nights and weekends, as well as travel beyond New England to attend events and meet with alumni.
- The successful candidate must show an enthusiasm for the mission of Catholic undergraduate liberal arts education and actively support the vision of Saint Anselm College.
Successful candidates will be able to assist the college to further its strategic goals for institution-wide diversity and inclusiveness.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.