Coordinator, Annual Giving
Temple UniversityPhiladelphia, PA
Temple University’s Office of Institutional Advancement serves as the fundraising and alumni relations center for the university. Departments within the Office include advancement services, annual giving, development, stewardship and donor relations, research, events, and alumni and constituent engagement.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Annual Giving Direct Response Fundraising, the Coordinator, Annual Giving will provide high level administrative support for the Annual Giving unit within the Alumni and Constituent Engagement Department (ACE), specifically managing operational and administrative duties for Annual Giving projects and initiatives.
The Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating routine and dynamic tasks and assisting in fundraising projects. The position will provide detailed and specific support to the Annual Giving unit assisting with a variety of tasks to ensure efficient mass marketing – direct mailing, telefund and e-mail – to secure annual gifts to the University. He/She will liaise with colleagues within ACE and Institutional Advancement to support additional event, business and operational functions as needed
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of relevant experience that includes providing administrative support overseeing projects and reconciling financial transactions. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to be self-motivated, goal-oriented, and metrics-driven.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people within and outside the Temple Community.
- Proven ability to exercise good, professional judgment.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and perform these tasks efficiently and effectively;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and comfortable with databases, spreadsheets, engagement metrics and financial transactions.
- Knowledge of either fundraising in higher education or non-profit organizations
- Experience in a university environment
This position requires a background check.
AA, EOE, m/f/d/v.
To apply for this job please visit temple.taleo.net.