Texas Tech University SystemLubbock, TX
The Texas Tech University System Annual Giving office is seeking a qualified and experienced individual to bring creative and new ideas to our system!
- Assist with the development of an integrated marketing communications plan that is aligned with the objectives of the annual giving department and its client, Texas Tech University (TTU).
- Assist with the implementation of strong data-driven solicitation strategies.
- Coordinate and manage the social fundraising program; identify and recruit viable campaigns; develop and implement training programs; manage the social fundraising platform; utilize data analytics to maximize performance.
- Develop annual giving email marketing campaigns for internal and external partners utilizing tools including Fundmetric, Anthology, and RNL Quadrangle’s Quadmail; utilize data analytics to maximize performance.
- Develop and implement digital ad campaigns utilizing tools such as MailChimp, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Bing Ads; utilize data analytics to maximize performance.
- Manage social media channels for the annual giving department, TTUS Institutional Advancement, and the Vice Chancellor for Institutional Advancement respectively; implement and evaluate social media strategies to connect with alumni and potential donors to enhance engagement and philanthropy; utilize data analytics to maximize performance and grow the audiences of each channel.
- Assist with drafting and editing of annual giving communications as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other members of Institutional Advancement for TTUS Administration and TTU providing assistance and input as needed and communicating frequently to ensure events and activities to not conflict.
- Research and stay up-to-date on trends in the field of higher education advancement, annual giving, and philanthropy; suggest new initiatives and/or improvements to improve the annual giving and institutional advancement outcomes.
- Provide supervision and mentorship to the annual giving digital media intern.
Educational and Experience Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of fundraising experience and/or related experience in communications and marketing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Live and promote the Texas Tech University System Administration Shared Values of People First, Integrity, Community, Respect, and Exemplary Service.
- Enthusiasm for fundraising and the mission of higher education.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple priorities.
- Basic understanding of higher education advancement and development, annual giving, and alumni relations.
- Ability to effectively plan, implement, and monitor programs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with advancement staff and other partners.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to assume responsibility for completing projects efficiently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate with a diverse campus community.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under limited supervision and create new strategies to achieve fundraising goals.
- Ability to develop a rapport with a wide variety of donors, alumni, and potential donors.
- Knowledge of and ability to use graphic/creative design software such as Canva and Adobe InDesign.
- Knowledge of and experience with various social media platforms in a professional setting.
- Ability to use data to develop new initiatives and strategies.
- Experience with web content management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience copywriting
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.