Associate Director, Annual Giving Marketing
The Catholic University of AmericaWashington, D.C.
The Associate Director of Annual Giving Marketing is responsible for providing marketing support for The Fund for Catholic University. This includes evaluating and assessing the annual giving direct mail, email, and digital program to drive additional support for unrestricted and budget relieving funds for the university. The Associate Director will liaise closely with the advancement communications team to complete this work in addition to University marketing and communications. General writing, data management, manipulation, and reporting are vital for all marketing operations in addition to time and project management skills. The Associate Director may also be asked to execute the building and sending of emails in addition to working directly with mail vendors to facilitate production.
- Associate Director will execute marketing needs for all core Fund for CUA marketing pieces. This includes at least 8 major direct mail appeals and numerous email campaigns throughout the year including but not limited to calendar year end, fiscal year end, Giving Tuesday, and various giving challenges.
- Outlines and manages a marketing calendar for annual solicitations via mail, email, and the digital space.
- Develops reporting and progress tracking systems for marketing performance to share with the Director of Annual Giving on a regular basis. Provides recommendations for more effective communications moving forward based on results.
- Coordinates upgrade strategy with Director of Annual Giving for donors currently giving below $5,000 to increase support over time to leadership annual giving level.
- Coordinates the development of general annual fund collateral and all constituent group mailings; work effectively and in partnership with the Division of University Advancement communication team and the Division of Marketing and Communications.
- Works with the advancement information management team to export and manipulate needed data, partner in identifying database clean up needs and trends, upload correspondence lists for marketing projects.
- Assists, when needed, with data and marketing for the 1887 Society (leadership annual giving), loyalty society, student philanthropy, and young alumni giving.
- Assists the Director of Annual Giving in marketing needs for giving challenges such as Founders Day, Giving Tuesday, and the Athletics Giving Challenge.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least three (3) or more years’ of marketing or fundraising experience preferably in higher education or related profession.
- Experience within Raisers Edge or another database CRM is preferred but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle deadline pressure and multi-task.
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to prioritize and see projects to completion.
To apply for this job please visit staff-cua.icims.com.
- Next s