The University of Texas at AustinAustin, TX
To work in collaboration with the Associate Director of Annual Giving to formulate strategy and execute tactics for digital campaigns, such as days-of-giving, crowdfunding, and other special campaigns.
- Project Manage over 150 groups per year through the HornRaiser Process
- Provide training and strategic guidance to ensure a high level of productivity.
- Provide logistical support to all Annual Giving Programs campaigns and events.
- Work with the donor relations team on stewardship for projects.
- Provide logistical assistance to all campaigns with a digital component through building/editing of creative assets and collaborating with the campaign team lead on strategic implementation.
- Day-of-Giving Campaigns (40 Hours for the Forty Acres)
- Serve as project manager for the university’s day-of-giving campaign, 40 Hours for the Forty Acres under direction of Associate Director.
- Work with individuals and teams university-wide to facilitate logistics including but not limited to: campaign appropriate online giving tools, web resources, social media resources, publicity, and events.
- Organize meetings, workshops, and info sessions as required.
- Work with internal team members to facilitate logistics for 40 for Forty, including creative and collateral, data and reporting, and integration with traditional channels.
- Provide regular, clear communication and coordination with all members of the Annual Giving Programs team as necessary.
- Participate and help coordinate meetings across multiple teams to facilitate strategy and logistics relating to 40 for Forty.
- Texting/Thankview/Special Projects
- Work in second year of implementation of Texting for Annual Giving Programs
- Work with Thankview for purposes of Annual Giving Programs
- Work on other special projects as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and two years of professional experience in a fundraising, marketing, or development role. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills. Ability to prioritize, manage and organize multiple projects. Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications. Relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
Previous experience serving in a role at a non-profit and or education setting working with crowdfunding and/or peer to peer fundraising. Experience with project management. Experience working with volunteers, hosting educational training sessions and/or organizing meetings and events.
$44,000 plus depending on qualifications
- 3 work references with their contact information; at least one reference should be from a supervisor
- Letter of interest
To apply for this job please visit utaustin.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.