Director of Annual Giving
Trine UniversityAngola, IN
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President for Advancement, the Director of Annual Giving provides leadership for creating, executing, and evaluating a year-round comprehensive annual giving program. The Director will be responsible for qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding annual donors to the University. The Director will use available data and metrics to regularly analyze and enhance the current annual giving program.
Work Performed (Essential Duties):
- Develop and align plans and strategies to fulfill established annual giving fundraising targets though implementation and integration of all solicitation channels, including direct mail, email, crowdfunding, phone, and personal appeals.
- Responsible for identifying and deploying new tools and strategies to solicit philanthropic support.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive annual giving program
- Collaborate with teammates to strategically solicit donors and move donors through the donor continuum
- Develop and manage giving days in collaboration with the Director of Alumni Relations
- Establish a system of annual giving analysis focused on data and metrics
- Monitor and coordinate consultant operated phonathon
- Assist on events such as homecoming, specifically the Touchstone dinner, Scholarship Gala, Alumni and Friends Golf Outing, and other fundraising events
- Perform other appropriate duties as designated and assigned by the Assistant Vice President for Advancement Education and/or
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of, depth of experience with and proven record of successful annual giving fundraising. The candidate should have a working knowledge of annual giving tactics and strategies. S/He will be a passionate, high-energy individual with outstanding skills in data management, communication and collaboration with an active development team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of two to four years of relevant experience, preferably in a higher educational setting. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
To apply for this job please visit trine.edu.