Coordinator, Development – OOD Campaign and Annual Support
UF Health Shands HospitalGainesville, FL
Open a new chapter of inspired care as the Coordinator of Development supporting the annual giving programs for UF Health Shands Hospital, Florida’s leading health care center, located in Gainesville, Florida.
Our Coordinator of Development will serve a very influential and important role in sustaining and growing charitable donations that will allow UF Health Shands Hospital to evolve our medical practices to better serve patients in our communities and beyond. Here, you will be able to:
- Implement and coordinate initiatives designed to enhance and support fundraising efforts for annual giving programs and our Children’s Miracle Network.
- Utilize your managerial and leadership experience to oversee all facets of donation programs related to grateful patient acquisition, new funds development, donor retention, digital fundraising programs, reporting and administrative support for online platforms.
- Manage budgets, coordinate intern programs, organize calendars and coordinate HIPPPA-compliant privacy procedures all with accuracy and discretion.
- Work with Director of Annual Giving Operations and Assistant Director of Annual Giving to coordinate programs related to special fundraising initiatives.
- Serve as an event specialist for third-party fundraising events.
- Utilize dynamic databases and software programs to solve problems, organize fundraising marketing activities and develop high-level documents and reports.
The successful candidate for our Coordinator of Development should have a bachelor’s degree in a related field with one to three years of experience in annual giving, development, event planning, database management and/or direct marketing experience. Candidates with master’s degrees are preferred. We are seeking a service-oriented leader with a proven ability to work well with internal and external constituents. Excellent communication, organizational and computer skills are required for this role. Preferred candidates would have experience in marketing, annual giving, data management and reporting, donor relations, project management and coordinating special events or campaigns.
Our Coordinator of Development will receive competitive compensation ranging between $22.83 and $29.57/hour (commensurate with experience), exceptional full-time benefits including comprehensive health and dental, tuition assistance and generous PTO to allow you to explore and discover all that Florida has to offer.
UF Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and a drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit shands.careers.ufhealth.org.