Annual Giving Manager
University of MarylandCollege Park, MD
Bachelor’s degree required.
At least 3 years of relevant work experience in fields such as marketing, development, nonprofit management, alumni relations, individual giving, digital marketing, social media and digital media promotions, or similar required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of fundraising or marketing principles, concepts, and techniques.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, writing, project and time management skills required.
- Ability to proactively perform strategic data analysis to define and refine efforts, analyze problems, and implement solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple complex projects with limited direction.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also be a team leader.
- Experience leading projects from the concept stage through implementation.
- Very strong writing experience for web and direct mail appeals preferred.
- Familiarity with basic HTML preferred.
- Master’s Degree.
- Thorough understanding of and insight into digital/new media landscapes including social media and website tools, trends, and analysis.
- For best consideration, please apply by August 19, 2021.
- Benefits offered: The University offers a comprehensive benefits package, including 22 Days Annual Leave; 15 Days Sick Leave; 3 Days Personal Leave; 15 Paid Holidays; Tuition Remission; Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage.
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the USA. No Visa sponsorship is offered for this position.
The University of Maryland, College Park, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, complies with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. The University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, creed, marital status, political affiliation, personal appearance, or on the basis of rights secured by the First Amendment, in all aspects of employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.
To apply for this job please visit ejobs.umd.edu.