Donor Experience Officer
University of Massachusetts LowellLowell, MA
The Donor Experience Officer will focus on providing a first-class philanthropic experience for all donors by leveraging digital and in-person engagement to effectively build relationships based on what truly matters to each individual supporter.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree required and one year of professional experience in sales, fundraising, marketing or transferable skills
- Proficiency with computers, data management, and data analytics
- Desire to pursue a career in higher education advancement
- High degree of grit and resilience
- Unceasing “can do” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills across mediums, especially via video conferencing
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills, as well as the ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong work ethic with a desire to become a leader in the development space
- Able to handle confidential material responsibly and interact professionally with a wide spectrum of individuals
- Experience in higher education fundraising as a student or professional preferred
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Only Internal Professional (SEIU 888 Professional Union) Bargaining candidates will be considered during the first 10 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications is received.
This is a SEIU Professional Union position, Grade P16.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required at the time of application.
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is committed to increasing diversity in its faculty, staff, and student populations, as well as curriculum and support programs, while promoting an inclusive environment. We seek candidates who can contribute to that goal and encourage you to apply and to identify your strengths in this area.
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action, Title IX employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age over 40, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, or other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.