Associate Director, Digital Ad Marketing
University of MiamiCoral Gables, FL
Reporting to the Director, of Digital Engagement Marketing within the office of Philanthropic Giving + Digital Engagement, the Associate Director, Digital Ad Marketing is responsible for utilizing digital analytics tools, social media mining, as well as the creation, management and analysis of paid digital advertisements. This role is also accountable for leading Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing in close collaboration with colleagues in the division.
The Associate Director has a critical role in interpreting digital ad data to inform overall marketing strategies, recommend audience segmentation strategy, and analyze results to support continual improvement. This role requires someone who is collaborative with strong interpersonal skills, solutions-oriented, organized, and enthusiastic about contentious testing and innovation.
The Digital Engagement team’s objective is to execute a digital marketing engagement strategy to target audiences with the right messages, via the right vehicles, at the right time, to increase the effectiveness of solicitations and engagement.
- The Associate Director will perform ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities, research, and implement content and web tracking recommendations for organic SEO success. The Associate Director will recommend changes to the institution’s giving and engagement pages to the Director, Digital Engagement Marketing and colleagues across the Division.
- The Associate Director executes, tests, collects and analyzes data and results, and identifies trends and insights to achieve maximum return-on-investment in paid search and digital ad campaigns. The role also tracks, reports, and analyzes website analytics and pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns.
- In partnership with the Digital Engagement team and office leadership, the Associate Director is responsible for creating and placing content and selective keywords for paid search advertising (Google, Bing, etc.) and establish key performance indicators for each campaign for ongoing measurement (click-through rates and cost-per-click) towards future advertising activities.
- The Associate Director will assist the Director of Digital Engagement with the management of the University of Miami digital advertising ecosystem and will assist in developing a digitally flexible engagement and fundraising strategy, and collaborate on other digital community platforms as needed. The Associate Director will also oversee utilize various additional social listening technology software (FalconAwario, Agorapulse, Campus Sonar.io, Sprout SocialEverTrue, etc.) to support engagement and giving goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required.
- Minimum five years of progressive experience in SEO/SEM, digital marketing, or advertising. Any relevant education, certifications and/or work experience may be considered.
- Experience with developing and configuring targeted digital advertising strategies in-house and with a media agency.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience or knowledge of marketing automation, LP, and UX Design a plus.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.
To apply for this job please visit umiami.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.