Assistant Director of Annual Giving
University of Nevada, RenoReno, NV
The University Of Nevada, Reno is recruiting for an Assistant Director, Annual Giving. This position reports to the Director of Annual Giving and is a junior-level professional with knowledge of the basic aspects of fundraising and marketing.
The main function of the position is to:
- Manage a Leadership Annual Giving portfolio of up to 500 current or prospective donors for the purposes of qualification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship through personalized outreach. Implement a multi-channel outreach approach across phone, email, text, video, social media, and direct mail to conduct a high volume of targeted outreach touches daily to engage donors and potential donors. Solicit gifts in the $1,000 to $10,000 range. Gifts of at least $500 could include a pledge over a 3-year period.
- Coordinate and implement Digital Annual Giving program, focusing on crowdfunding, giving day, email, texting and other emerging technologies in the fundraising space.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of the Annual Giving Program. Tasks include data segmentation and requests, marketing and communication strategies for direct mail, email, phone, crowdfunding, texting, giving day and student philanthropy, assist with performance reporting and analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree and two (2) years of related work experience; OR a Master’s Degree and one (1) year of related work experience.
Related Experience: Fundraising and marketing or similar experience
Schedule or Travel Requirements:
- Frequent local travel
- Variable work schedule to include nights and weekends
Please attach the following documents to your application
- Cover Letter
- Contact information for three professional references
- Please write a brief statement (one page maximum) about how you would contribute toward our mission of creating a culturally inclusive environment in the role for which you are applying.
This posting is open until filled:
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply immediately. This search will close without notice when a sufficient number of applications are received or a hiring decision has been made.
To apply for this job please visit nshe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.