Annual Giving Program Manager
University of St. ThomasSt Paul, MN, USA
The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for an Annual Giving Program Manager position within the University Development and Alumni Relations department.
The University of St. Thomas embraces diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity for all. Our convictions of dignity, diversity and personal attention call us to embody and champion a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We welcome applicants of diverse races, ethnicities, geographic origins, gender identities, ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, sexual orientations, religions, work experience, physical and intellectual abilities, and financial means. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This commitment is consistent with our mission to inspire our students, using the Catholic intellectual tradition, to think critically, work skillfully, and act wisely – all for the common good. A successful candidate will possess a commitment to the ideals of this mission.
Join Our Community
The University of St. Thomas offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
- Up to 100% tuition remission for employees, spouses, and dependents upon eligibility
- A generous Employer retirement contribution of 9.4% of annual salary upon eligibility
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- Employer-paid disability, life, and AD&D benefits
Reporting to the Associate Director of Annual Giving, the Annual Giving Program Manager is responsible for creating and implementing comprehensive strategies to solicit St. Thomas constituencies through telephone contact. The Annual Giving Program Manager is also responsible for the recruitment, training and management of student callers. In coordination with the Associate Director, they will provide planning and management of all aspects of the Phone Center. In addition, the Annual Giving Program Manager will participate in and assist with other Annual Giving activities such as Tommie Give Day, crowdfunding, faculty and staff giving and leadership annual giving.
- Staff supervision – hiring, orienting, training and managing performance of callers to maximize results
- Daily Phone Center operations – preparing for and supervising nightly calling shifts; providing on-going direction and training for callers; providing goals and motivational activities
- Working with Associate Director of Annual Giving, evaluates Phone Center performance, develops and continually monitors effectiveness of strategy involving calling pools, scripts, goal setting; make strategic, innovative recommendations for improvement
- Assists with and participates in Annual Giving programming as assigned including but not limited to crowdfunding, text-to-give, donor portfolio, Tommie Give Day, Faculty/Staff Annual Campaign
- Collaborates with colleagues in UDAR to formulate and execute strategies supporting Annual Giving and Phone Center programs; work to target areas of potential growth
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years of program administration or office management experience
- A minimum of one year of development, fundraising, telemarketing or related experience
How to Apply
On the University of St. Thomas Jobs page, follow the instructions to complete an online application which includes uploading a resume and copy/pasting a job specific cover letter.
In light of its commitment to create and maintain a safe learning and working environment, employment with the University of St. Thomas requires consent and successful completion of a background screening.
The University of St. Thomas, Minnesota Human Resources Department advertises the official job listing on its website at www.stthomas.edu/jobs.
To apply for this job please visit staffemployment-stthomas.icims.com.
- Next s