Director of the WCJC Foundation
Wharton County Junior CollegeWharton, TX
The Director of the WCJC Foundation will report to the WCJC Foundation Board of Directors, working collaboratively with college leadership to implement and manage all activities of the WCJC Foundation, including donor identification and cultivation, fundraising initiatives and special projects.
- The position of Director of the Foundation requires a bachelors degree from a 4-year regionally accredited college or university.
- This position requires knowledge of regulations, guidelines and procedures pertaining to fundraising.
- This position requires experience in research techniques to gather, analyze and summarize information and to develop successful fundraising proposals.
- The position requires proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as social media page administration.
- Experience with donor management software and website content management software preferred. A criminal background check is required.
To apply for this job please visit agency.governmentjobs.com.