Evaluating a program’s current state is the first step toward improving future results. Through interviews with key stakeholders and a detailed audit of your data and materials, an AGN Program Assessment will identify growth opportunities for your annual giving, alumni relations, donor relations, major gifts, or other advancement units. We’ll provide an expert and objective perspective to help you benchmark against industry best practices and address key strategic questions including:
- What are your program’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Does your team have clear and appropriate goals?
- Are the necessary staff and resources in place to achieve the best results?
- What gaps or obstacles could prevent you from reaching your goals?
- Which new initiatives could strengthen your efforts?
- Where is there the greatest potential to improve ROI?
When our assessment is complete, we provide you with a written summary of our insights and recommendations to help you develop a winning strategy and position your program for success.
To support the implementation of program improvements, your institution will also receive a complimentary 1-year AGN Membership, which provides your entire team with unlimited access to all of our resources. Current members can apply their annual membership fee as a credit toward a program assessment at any time.
For more information, please email us at [email protected] or call 888.407.5064.