Led by subject matter experts, AGN’s Coaching Programs engage staff in individual and/or group training sessions to help them develop and apply practical skills in key areas of educational fundraising. Each one is structured around our proven curriculum and then customized to address individual needs and goals.
Every program begins with an assessment and engages participants through planning exercises, problem solving, case studies, and role play. We also incorporate a variety of tools from our vast resource library including videos, articles, samples, templates, worksheets, and more. Consultants schedule regular check ins with participants and supervisors, and provide ongoing feedback to gauge progress toward goals. When the program is complete, we provide lesson summaries and copies of all learning materials.
We are pleased to offer coaching in the following areas:
- Annual Fund Management
- Leadership Giving and Frontline Fundraising
- Alumni, Student and Parent Giving
- Direct Appeal Planning and Segmentation
- Appeal Writing and Donor Communications
- Phonathon Management and Caller Training
- Digital Fundraising
- Giving Days, Crowdfunding, and Special Campaigns
- Stewardship and Donor Relations
- Data Management and Analytics
For more information, please email us at [email protected] or call 888.407.5064.