10 Drivers of Success in Annual Giving
In late 2017, AGN completed a survey of more than 300 annual giving professionals at educational institutions in order to assess the challenges and opportunities facing annual giving programs today. Comparing responses of the most successful programs to the general population, this report identifies productivity drivers and addresses the following questions:
- What portion of fundraising totals typically come through the annual fund?
- Do face-to-face donor meetings really matter?
- Are there benefits to giving days beyond donors and dollars?
- Is recurring giving a silver bullet?
- How much should be spent on professional development for staff?
- And more!
AGN Members receive unlimited access to our resources, discounts, and other benefits. Click here to learn more.