Annual Giving Network (AGN) helps educational institutions and other nonprofits improve their fundraising results. We are proud to have supported more than 600 organizations through our membership program, which provides staff and volunteers with ongoing access to training and professional development. Review the many benefits of membership below – or click here to see a list of current member institutions.
“We have taken full advantage of all that our AGN Membership offers–viewing webinars, attending workshops, and posting jobs. It has become an invaluable part of our new staff onboarding process.”
– Rachael Rouvales Vassalotti, Assoc Development Director, Thayer Academy
|AGN Member Benefits||
|Comprehensive annual giving program assessment||–||–||✓|
|Personal coaching and mentoring||–||–||✓|
|Weekly live interactive webinars and member meetings||✓||✓||✓|
|Hundreds of hours of on-demand trainings||✓||✓||✓|
|Library of samples, templates, articles, and other tools||✓||✓||✓|
|Complimentary registrations for small group workshops||–||2||4|
|Free featured job board ads||–||2||4|
|Discounts of 20% on workshop, job board ads, and other services||✓||✓||✓|
|Monthly cost per institution||$265||$475||contact us|
|Annual cost per institution (save 15%)||$2,750||$4,950||contact us|
- Membership applies to an entire institution, so every authorized user can access the benefits.
- Each subscription runs for a full year – 365 days – from the date of registration.
- Small institutions with budget constraints may qualify for financial assistance.
- Multi-year memberships are available at a discounted rate.
- Receive a $100 credit on your membership fee when you refer a new member.
- Details on complimentary workshop registrations are available here.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call 888.407.5064.