Annual Giving NetworkGreater Boston, MA - may work remotely
- Cultivating relationships with decision makers within advancement departments at colleges, universities, and other educational institutions.
- Managing current customer accounts with the goal of increasing average revenue per customer and customer renewal rates.
- Developing and implementing a plan to secure new institutional customers.
- Identifying leads and conducting outreach to secure virtual and in-person prospect meetings.
- Presenting information about AGN programs and services during prospect meetings and collecting feedback and information regarding customer needs and interests.
- Drafting, submitting, and following up on proposals for new business.
- Writing and disseminating prospect and customer contact reports.
- Conducting market research and helping to develop programs and services that fulfill customer needs.
- Representing AGN at industry conferences and events.
Other Responsibilities may include:
- Customer support
- Records research
- Email and social media marketing
- Database management and reporting
- Vendor relations and management
- Special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant experience, with preference given to those with experience in educational advancement. Must be a personable, patient, proactive, sales-minded, and results-oriented individual who is energized by the idea of growing a small business. Working knowledge of Google Workspace, MS Office (including PowerPoint), and connectivity tools like Zoom, Salesforce, SurveyMonkey, or comparable platforms required. Must be able to travel occasionally and work evenings and weekends as needed.
Annual Giving Network (AGN)’s mission is to help educational institutions build great fundraising teams. As the world’s leading resource for annual giving programs, we provide training and tools that empower staff and volunteers to continuously learn, sharpen skills, and develop more effective strategies. We are proud to have served more than 2,500 colleges, universities, and independent schools around the world—including over 600 institutions through our membership program, which provides staff and volunteers with ongoing access to training and professional development.
To apply for this position, please send an email with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.