CFD and Annual Giving Associate
Florida State University FoundationTallahassee, FL
Provides administrative assistance and program support for the Departments of Corporate and Foundation Development and Annual Giving, with a priority of supporting both Directors.
- Corporate and Foundation Development Support: Provides administrative support to the Director of Corporate and Foundation Development and the team. Assist the Director in coordinating staff meetings, including agendas and minutes; one on one meetings with departmental staff; conference calls; web conferences; and consultant visits. Distributes monthly activity reports regarding department fundraising activities. Requests information to include reports from prospect research and data management. Prepares departmental disbursement requests, reconciles purchasing card expenditures, monitors departmental travel expenses and assists with monthly budget reconciliation. Provides clerical support for special projects for the Central Development team.
- Annual Giving Support: Provides administrative support to the Director of Annual Giving and the team. Prepares and distributes the weekly Annual Giving fundraising reports and team agendas. Prepares correspondence and manages the Annual Giving inbox. Schedules appointments and coordinates meetings with various internal teams. Arranges travel and maintains departmental calendars with a focus on managing the Director’s calendar and time. Schedules large and complex meetings with academic deans, development officers, and campus personnel; and schedules leadership and Dean visits to the Phone Center. Runs and prepares quarterly fundraising analysis reports for the Director’s leadership meetings. Co-manages the matching gift processes. Performs EverTrue social data mining for various solicitations and events. Prepares departmental disbursement requests, reconciles purchasing card expenditures, monitors departmental travel expenses and assists with monthly budget reconciliation. Provides up-to-date budget tracking. Provides clerical support for special projects for the team.
- Clerical: Makes copies, sends faxes, coordinates mailings and orders supplies. Provides front desk coverage and lobby support in a rotation system. Protects confidential information. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
High school diploma/equivalent and four years of administrative support experience in a professional setting. (Note: post-high school education can substitute for experience at the equivalent rate.)
- Demonstrated commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office products suite (Excel, Outlook, Word), or equivalent software.
- Excellent communication skills to include verbal and written proficiency.
- Experience with writing, proofreading, and editing business correspondence.
- Excellent organizational and administrative/clerical skills.
- Experience prioritizing, organizing and performing multiple work assignments simultaneously and in a detail-oriented environment.
- Ability to handle confidential, sensitive information with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working independently.
Applicants must upload a cover letter & resume with their online application.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Professional demeanor with a teamwork approach and a can-do, assertive philosophy.
- Willingness or drive to be proactive and take on projects to support both the CFD and AG teams.
- Functional knowledge of consistent database software, preferably Blackbaud CRM.
- Basic mathematical skills.
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
To apply for this job please visit foundation.fsu.edu.