Assistant Director – Annual and Special Gifts (Digital Strategies)
Iowa State University FoundationAmes, IA
As an Assistant Director on the Annual & Special Gifts team, you will utilize best practices to engage and solicit current and prospective donors through digital channels.
- Write/create content for Annual and Special Gifts email solicitations.
- Collaborate with the Communications team to develop content for social media posts and campaigns.
- Work with the Annual & Special Gifts team to identify and build audience, write content for, and execute texting campaigns.
- Collaborate with various ISU Foundation, campus partners, and student groups to create and send solicitation, engagement, crowdfunding campaigns, and stewardship campaigns through digital tools and platforms.
- Work independently and collaboratively with all levels of college administration, faculty, staff, donors, and foundation development teams on a variety of donor-centered tasks and activities including foundation and college special events.
- Assist with developing and executing content for special giving events including microsites, landing pages, and social media resources.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate related years of experience and a minimum of two years of professional experience with creating and executing digital strategies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, and attention to detail is essential.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must handle a number of activities simultaneously with attention and adherence to deadlines and accuracy.
- Must be able to develop timelines and manage workload independently.
- Ability to work in a team setting and navigate working with a variety of personalities.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, project management skills.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.
- Creativity, patience, a sense of humor, and a belief in our organizational mission of: Aligning donor passion and generosity to advance Iowa State University’s land grant ideals.
We Can Help You Advance Your Career…
You’ve put in a lot of work to get where you are today, and now you’re ready to utilize your unique skills, talents, and personality to achieve even more. Make the next step count!
To APPLY please include the following items:
- Cover letter with salary requirements
- Three professional references’ names and contact information
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.