Multichannel Campaign Coordinator, Annual Giving
University of Kansas Endowment AssociationLawrence, KS
Full-time position responsible for producing multichannel Annual Giving campaigns for the University of Kansas Endowment Association that provide a consistent, positive public image for KU Endowment. The Multichannel Campaign Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Annual Giving and cross-functional colleagues to create timely, high-quality, cost-effective deliverables for multichannel (direct mail, email, digital and text) flagship and micro-campaigns to retain, reactivate and acquire donors.
The individual in this position is expected to embrace KU Endowment’s stated core values – passion for KU, partnership with donors, perpetual support for KU, and a people-centered approach – and demonstrate support for them through professional interactions and activities.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Director of Annual Giving to produce content for select multichannel solicitations, including direct mail, email, digital and text. This includes writing and editing copy, providing insight and vision to the creative team, overseeing vendor partners such as the printer and mail house, ensuring contract fulfillment, and auditing and analyzing project results to report out to leadership and other key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Ensures consistent, reliable and accurate data by working closely with internal teams to preserve data integrity across all initiatives.
- Maintains digital resources for use in creating relevant messaging for all annual giving initiatives.
- Assists in the planning, organizing and execution of KU’s 24-hour giving day, One Day. One KU.
- Tracks project performance through analysis of donor segments to identify trends and outcomes.
- Reports on key performance indicators and make recommendations for strategy enhancements.
- Partners with Annual Giving teammates and cross-functional colleagues within organization to successfully plan, organize and execute flagship and micro-campaigns through diverse channels of communication.
- Participates in comprehensive strategic planning for Annual Giving department and align individual campaign tactics with the strategic plan.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required. Strong writing skills essential as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Office Word and Excel. Prior experience with a CRM solution, such as Advance, preferred. Three or more years of diversified office and customer service experience in a higher education setting a plus. Works well in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills
This position requires a high level of professionalism, organizational ability, attention to detail, initiative, discretion, ability to outline priorities and to handle multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision. Ability to work independently and as a team member. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with others. Skills in writing, editing, proofreading and researching are critical. Attention to detail and the ability to circumvent foreseeable problems are a must. Ability to take initiative, make decisions, manage several projects concurrently, work under pressure and meet deadlines. Knowledge of development and promotional writing and editing, production, printing technology, desktop publishing, direct mail, fundraising strategies and philosophy, data processing and word processing.
At KU Endowment, we recognize that we best achieve our mission of building a greater University of Kansas by embracing diversity, equity and inclusion. We are committed to cultivating a people-centered environment that is welcoming to the spectrum of differences among us in an atmosphere of respect and fairness. Accordingly, our staff, Board of Trustees, volunteers and donors will work together to create a more representative, equitable and inclusive KU Endowment.
To apply for this job please visit theapplicantmanager.com.