Director of Marketing & Membership
University of North TexasDenton, TX
Reporting to the Executive Director of the UNT Alumni Association, this position is responsible for strategic planning and execution of membership campaigns for the Alumni Association to drive membership and philanthropic support to the University and Association. This includes responsibility for the strategic communications function of the Alumni Office and the Alumni Association. Responsible for all communication modes and mediums including ensuring, developing, and aligning the Alumni Association and UNT brands appropriately. This position is also responsible for all components of the membership dues program and other various revenue generating functions.
The ability to prioritize time and tasks to simultaneously manage multiple projects is paramount for the success of the program. Organizational skills are essential.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and five years of professional related experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to creatively and effectively apply the principles and practices of marketing and advertising to general goals and objectives as well as specific assignments.
- Demonstrated skill in managing and/or executing the membership function of an organization.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- A Master’s degree in communications or related field.
- Professional/direct experience in a dues-based organization.
- Awareness of and proficiency in best practices regarding communication tools and trends.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outcome driven.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite and Raiser’s Edge
- Proficient in web design
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.untsystem.edu.